Coachella may have come and gone, but the season of summer music festivals has just begun! These concerts aren’t just about the music–an eclectic ensemble is just as crucial as the band lineup! Even if you aren’t attending Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza or Tampa’s ‘Big Guava Festival’ you can still channel the free spirited style of this year’s music festival fashionistas with 11 essential trends:
1. An effortlessly cool LWD: Trade in your trusty LBD for a white drop-waist sun dress this summer! This no-fuss frock is perfect for layering under denim vests or over a swimsuit.
2. A no-fuss jumper: Slip into a breezy romper for maximum style with minimum effort. Add a belt and bangles and you’re ready to dance to the music or grab brunch with the girls.
3. A dump-and-go carryall: A leather boho bag is perfect for toting along all your summer essentials.
4. A beaded arm party: Add a touch of hippie-chic to any ensemble with a wrist stacked high with hand-beaded wrap bracelets.
5. Floral embroidery: Let your inner flower child out in a subtly sexy off-the-shoulder top with bright embroidered flowers and playful pompoms.
6. Classic cut-offs: Denim daisy dukes are the ultimate go-with-everything essential. Pair frayed cut-offs with any top for a little festival flair.
7. A maxi you can move in: A feminine maxi dress is a summer wardrobe staple — pair with ankle boots for a carefree Coachella-inspired look!
8. & 9. Beat-em-up boots & summery sandals: Ankle boots and strappy sandals are footwear to carry you through summer — whether you’re dancing in the desert or strolling through the farmer’s market.
10. A paisley print throw on: Beat the heat in a lightweight boho-chic handkerchief dress.
11. Eclectic, earthy jewelry: Ethereal druzy stones and a statement ring-to-wrist bracelet bring a natural, earthy feel to any outfit.
The Zou girls are ready to help you assemble the perfect music festival ensemble, so stop into Zou Zou Boutique to get your hands on the pieces above (and many more)! Stay updated on our latest arrivals on Facebook and Instagram!